Ended July 8
- Dori Beth Josimovich in the Roti Roti Gallery,
- Lew Anderson in the Showplace Gallery
- Rex Edwards in the Hess Library Gallery
- Michiana Woodturners in the Showcases
- In addition, only during the month of June, the Vestibule Gallery will feature a Riverwood Center traveling exhibit.
May 20, 2017
The concept of “At the Table” began with an idea of bringing the community together – through sharing art, ideas, food, and fun. And, after months of hard work, we had the tremendous satisfaction experiencing an idea that becomes reality – and exceeds expectations. This is what “creativity” is all about…and “community”….and “connections.”
It was a success in every way, and we are so grateful to the many people who “came together” to make it all happen.